Cessna Mustang CE-510 Type Ratings
Get your type rating and proficiency training (61.58) today!
We provide PIC/SIC type ratings along with Recurrent training and FAR 61.58 certification
Jetstream was founded to be a personal, one on one training center. Our goal is to provide the best quality training, for less cost than the big guys, at your convenience. We have been doing this for over 13 years and cater to our customers.
We pride ourselves on having the best team of professional instructors. Our instructors are jet pilots, that fly these planes every day. Highly qualified, with varied backgrounds and thousands of hours of experience.
About the jet
More about Cessna Mustang CE-510
- Crew: one or two pilots
- Capacity: 4 to 5 passengers and 3130 lb (1420 kg) useful load
- Length: 40 ft 7 in (12.37 m)
- Wingspan: 43 ft 2 in (13.16 m)
- Height: 13 ft 5 in (4.09 m)
- Empty weight: 5,600 lb (2,540 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 8,645 lb (3,930 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PW615F turbofans, 1,460 lbf (6.5 kN) thrust each
- Maximum speed: 483 mph (777 km/h, 420 kn)
- Cruise speed: 390 mph (630 km/h, 340 kn)
- Range: 1,343 mi (2,161 km, 1,167 nmi) (at max. takeoff weight)
- Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,500 m)
- Rate of climb: 3,010 ft/min (15.3 m/s)
- Thrust/weight: 0.337 (at max. takeoff weight)
- Takeoff distance: 3,110 ft (948 m)
- Landing distance: 2,380 ft (729 m)
Other Aircraft We Specialize In
More Aircraft Type Ratings we offer
Contact us today
We would like to hear from you!
7000 Merrill Ave
Chino, CA 91710